Care and Cleaning
Watch our repair tutorials on YouTube
Watch our repair tutorial videos to learn how to use the repair kit included in every InnerMost sink base cabinet.
Care and cleaning for wood and premium veneer cabinets
Regular exterior and interior cleaning requires only wiping with a damp cloth and then drying.
- Remove oil, grease or general soil using a clean cloth dampened with a fresh solution of mild soap and water. Rinse with a clean damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills immediately. Prolonged exposure to spills, including food, water or other liquids can cause permanent discoloration or damage to your cabinet's finish.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, strong soap or abrasive cleaners. All can damage the factory-applied protective finish.
- Never hang damp towels over cabinets to dry. Excessive moisture will damage the finish.
Care and Cleaning for Thermofoil (Matte and Woodgrain) Cabinets
- For regular cleaning, always use a cotton cloth or nonabrasive sponge and wipe with mild dish soap or with a 50/50 mix of water and Simple Green®, especially on oily or tacky surfaces.
- To clean stains, always use a damp cloth or nonabrasive sponge and wipe with a 50/50 mix of water and Simple Green®, scrubbing lightly for 10 to 20 strokes. This should remove most stains.
Care and Cleaning for Thermofoil Gloss and Acrylic Cabinets
Download Care and Cleaning Guide
- Best results will be achieved using wet microfiber cloths or chamois with mild soap and water. Never wipe dry the acrylic finish. Avoid harsh household cleaners and abrasives. Avoid paper towel, brushes, scours and scrapers.