InnerMost offers over 30 door styles in a wide range of materials and finishes. Choose from wood, premium veneer, thermofoil or acrylic options. From color to grain pattern or ease-of-cleaning, each material and species features unique characteristics, and your choice can have a dramatic effect on the overall mood of your room.
The beauty of natural wood lies in its subtle variations and unique qualities.
- Smooth, flowing grain patterns.
- Known for rich tones that darken
or mellow with age.
- Color varies from light pinks to
- Uniform, straight-grain patterns.
- Showcases pin knots, open and closed knots and mineral streaks.
- Light brown in color.
- Smooth texture with tight, uniform grain patterns.
- Undergoes a natural aging process; resins in the wood turn to amber over time.
- Creamy white color with variations from bright white to light pink or reddish brown.
- Patterns vary from vertical and close-knit to open and arched.
- Natural variations in the wood include mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Colors range from lighter tans and pinks to medium dark reds and browns.
- Cut at a 90° angle to create a close-knit, vertical grain pattern and textural flake detail.
- A strong, dense wood that resists shocks.
- Colors range from light tans and pinks to medium dark reds and browns.
- Bold, prominent grain patterns are characteristic of hickory.
- Additional features include burls, pin knots, mineral streaks and small sound knots.
- Color can vary dramatically within a single piece of wood; from almost white to a deep, dark brown.
Premium veneers offer distinctive characteristics in the form of color, texture,
strength and beauty. From golden rays to curly grain patterns, your cabinets take
on the unique, handcrafted look of artisan furniture.
- Exotic looking, eco-friendly
dense hardwoods with
straight grain that feature
small, natural variations
- A moderately strong veneer
with consistent straight grain
and small elegant variations.
Thermofoil and Specialty
View Finish Gallery
- A low-maintenance alternative to hardwood, thermofoil
styles consist of durable vinyl overlays thermally sealed
to natural wood fiberboard. The result is a surface that
is stain and scratch-resistant and very easy to clean.
- Created by applying a substantial layer of clear gloss
to a solid-color base, acrylics achieve a rich high-gloss
finish. Beautiful and durable, careful buffing and
polishing removes minor scratches.
- Featuring advanced European technology, textured
melamine is a material that emulates the tones
and character found in naturally timeworn woods.
Available in four colors; each having its own unique
grain pattern and dimensional texture.